Massage therapy is an incredibly powerful tool to help you achieve health and wellbeing!
Massage therapy is typically considered as a treatment for tight sore muscles but research has shown that it is effective at much more than that!
Massage can help with:
- Anxiety and depression
- Digestive issues
- Headaches and migraines
- Sports injuries including tissues strains and sprains
- Pregnancy related discomforts
- Postpartum healing and adjustment
Other benefits of massage include:
- Improved circulation
- Stimulation of the lymphatics system which is critically important for proper detoxification, removal of wastes during the treatment of chronic conditions and immune function
- Reduction of stress hormones
- Improved skin tone
- Heightened mental alertness
- Increased mobility and flexibility
Our talented massage therapists offer a variety of techniques including deep tissue massage, prenatal and postnatal massage, trigger point and sports therapy. At Advanced Women’s Health we provide a body positive, inclusive space and prioritize not only excellent care, but a comfortable environment.